Thursday 24 January 2013

National TV Awards


Definitely my favourite dress by a mile. Christine Bleakley looks fabulous in this bright red evening gown. Loving the capped sleeves and the lace detailing. Her hair swept to the side really makes this look.




Ooh no, I'm not liking this at all. Far too much material. I like the length and the way it fits around the middle but other than that it doesn't have a great deal going for it. Such a shame as Rachel Bright has such a great figure. This is more of a daytime look, not really suitable for the red carpet. Still each to their own I guess.


Oh my gosh this really is hideous. What was Shona-Mcgarty thinking? There is nothing flattering about this tight red mini dress and weird train thing! Not to mention the massive flower detailing in the hair. It's just all wrong. Still she's young, she's allowed to make such a mistake! I just hope she realises it was an error of judgement when she looks at the pictures. If she can't see it then she really is in trouble!